Thursday, September 8, 2011

Wow - Long, time, no posts, but that is to be expected, I guess. For the longest time, I have been the queen of self-sabotage and haven't truly embraced that I deserve to be healthy, but I think I finally have. However, some may question the means.

I'm on the 500-calorie a day HCG program. This week I started my second round. Having 90+ pounds to lose, I know I need to see results in order to stay motivated and one pound a week was demoralizing. This program is restrictive and, at times, a royal pain, but it seems to work well for me. The first time through I did 40 days (its supposed to be 45, but I ended early so I could restart over a holiday weekend). I lost 25 lbs. Not too shabby. :-)

Now that I'm 235 rather than 260, I'm hoping to hit 200 by the end of this round. So far, it's day 5 and I have lost the weight I put on during the "binge" days. I'm also getting adjusted to the eating patterns again and finding solutions for while I'm at work.

I'll keep you posted as things move forward. Until then, here's so photo evidence (yep, same dress in both):

Front - Starting

Side - Starting

Side - 235

Front - 235

1 comment:

  1. It sounds difficult, but I can see the results! Look at those curves!

    I'm behind you all the way, but you don't need anyone's approval. It's your body & you get to make the decisions, after all. I know you can do it!

    <3

    ReplyDelete