Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Day One - Plan

So here's my start:
When I wake up, I'll use my stationary bike for 15 minutes
For breakfast, I'll have 4oz Stoneybook Greek Honey yogurt.
Throughout the morning, I'll have coffee with creamer and Truvia
After my first two classes, I'll have a protein bar to keep hunger at bay until I get home for the afternoon
Lunch will be 2 slices of Double Fiber Bread with Reduced Fat Peanut Butter and Sugar-free Cherry Jam
After lunch I'm either going to walk my dog for 40 minutes, depending on the weather. That isn't much of a workout, so when I get back from that, I will either use my bike again or I'll do a workout video.
Dinner will be Black Beans and Tilapia with Brussel Sprouts.
If I get hungry later, I'll have either a piece of vegetable pizza (no crust) or 100-cal popcorn.
Before bed, I want to practice either meditation or yoga, but we'll see how the day goes - I have a lot of grading to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment